1/30/13

candles & card games



On Monday Taran and I went down to my grandma's house to celebrate her birthday. A few other family members came as well and we had pizza. We tried to find birthday candles for her cake but she doesn't have any in her house, so instead we took some candle sticks and stuck them in the cake. Whatever works right?
It was great to see her smiling and having a good time. She really deserves to have things around her that make her smile, because she deserves to be happy despite everything.


Last night Crystal, Jerrica and I had a girls night. I had such a good time hanging out with my best friends and just being our weird selves. We had some drinks, watched Pitch Perfect and played games {somehow we always end up playing In A Pickle, but it's so much fun I don't even care} I laugh so much when I'm with them and I don't have to worry about anything. I hope we still have our girl's nights when we're 30, 40...even 50!
When we woke up this morning we all decided to go have some breakfast. The snow was awful to drive in, and I literally looked like I rolled out of bed and went there {oh wait I kinda did, ha!} But it was a good end to a good night with them. I wish we got to see each other more often, but I'm grateful for the times we do get to hang out. And I know we'll start having more nights to hang out soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love <3