1/26/13

Here comes the bride...

That's right folks! We have finally set a date! I know it's been such a long time coming and it's still so far away but you have no idea what a huge relief it is to finally have a real date to look forward to.
We sat down and talked it over for awhile today and decided it was time. We've been engaged for a year now and it was getting disheartening waiting around to decide when we were going to tie the knot. It seems like we've got all the previous burdens behind us, such as vehicle troubles, certain bills and living situations. Now the only thing I want to focus on before the wedding is getting my teeth fixed, which will hopefully happen soon-ish. *crossing my fingers*
Awhile ago we came up with the idea of having a fall wedding, mainly because our colors fit, plus I want it to be outdoors in the warmth. Early fall in Utah would be lovely, and perfect for an outdoor reception. September of this years seems too soon, and I know it's still a long time until our date but it gives us plenty of time for smooth planning and I am so thrilled! I can't wait to start getting things prepared and I especially can't wait to marry my best friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love <3