2/1/13

milk & eggs


Top: TJ Maxx
Boots: Wet Seal

Today I got my first taste of what it's like to be an adult. Grocery shopping.
Obviously I've done it before but for certain things that I wanted, not needed. This time it was all on me and it was weird.
Hoping it gets easier and I learned to calm down over these silly things that give me anxiety. It's hard getting used to all these new things though, I'm really not used to it yet.

Hopefully Taran will be moving in this weekend so that's something to be excited about! Yay!


1 comment:

  1. Try to figure out the majority of meals for the week, at least dinners. You will be able to budget better that way, rather than last minute shopping. It also relieves some of the stress of figuring out what to make that night. Also never go grocery shopping hungry. I know it sounds stupid, but you tend to buy junk and stuff you dont need. left overs can be your friend if you guys take your lunches. Cheaper than take out.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love <3