5/21/14

Skirts and caps

Today my littlest step-sister graduated high school! It's so crazy that she is 18 years old, graduated, has her CNA certification and is getting married next year. I'm really proud of her.
Graduation ceremonies are pretty dang boring though, I remember sitting through mine but I don't remember a single speech. I think someone quoted Dr. Seuss? I think it's great to celebrate academic achievement, and to have the class valedictorian speak. It's just a lot to sit through. Especially when the building is sweltering hot.
Not to mention Mekaila's last name starts with a T so we had to sit through a whole list of A-S's that we don't even know. But hey, they're someone's kid! So, 'grats class of 2014!

Mekaila getting her diploma

I loved this outfit a lot. I had been looking everywhere for a tulle skirt that was calf length, with absolutely no luck. Because I refused to spend $40 + on it. I was searching online and found this adorable one on Ebay for only $10! I love it so much I want to buy another.






Top: Charlotte Russe
Skirt: Ebay
Shoes: Rue 21
Belt: Wet Seal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love <3