4/14/14

Dr Pepper, Bridesmaid Dresses and Zumba

Shawl: Wet Seal
Dress: Charlotte Russe
Wedges: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Gift

I've come to the realization that I need to be a little more fit. Now let me go ahead and point out that I do not think I'm fat, at all. I know I am petite, I always have been. But I've definitely put on a bit since I got married a year ago. It wouldn't be a big deal, because I'm pretty comfortable with my body, but when you have a closet full of clothes that are all a size too small it's a little frustrating.
I'm a terribly picky eater so it would be really hard for me to go on an actual diet, not to mention I love junk food. Especially Dr Pepper....it's my biggest vice. I'm sure most of the reason I've gained weight is because of my obsession with Dr Pepper.
This June my sister is getting married and I'm going to be a bridesmaid. Last week I went to the dress shop and ordered my size, which was actually the size that I plan on being for the wedding. For the next few weeks I plan on working my butt off (literally) by actually using my gym membership and going to some Zumba classes as well. Also I need to start eating better and talking myself into trading Dr Pepper for water. Mostly for health...and my jeans. That bridesmaid dress fitting is my motivation!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love <3