4/26/12

Thursday Things

  1. Morning coffee with Jack.
  2. Crafting before work, I should do that more often...it puts me in a good mood.
  3. I love my Urban Decay palette. The colors are gorgeous!
  4. Cute pumps that actually fit my feet? {They're really wide and I hate them. It's hard to find stuff that doesn't pinch and squeeze} And for only $10? Yes yes!
  5. Currently I should be packing since I'm going out of town tomorrow, but I'm horrible at it! I get distracted easily by blogging and eating and watching TV. Stella can sense when I'm leaving I think, so she lays on top of my bags...as if that will stop me from leaving.
Heading to a little town in Nevada tomorrow to visit Randi! I can't wait to see her, it's been so long. It will be great to see her new home and to see little Benny, who has grown so much since I saw him last.
It's a long and boring drive but it will be fun with Crystal and Jerrica!

Lots of love!
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love <3