5/27/11

Benjamin Guillermo Ramos

Tunic/bracelet: Charlotte Russe | Boots/tights/shorts/coverup: Wet Seal

Welcome to the world little dude!
Randi went to the hospital last night to be induced, and little Ben was born at 4:45AM 8lbs and 21 inches long, with lots and lots of hair!! He looks just like his daddy.
Crystal, Jerrica, Katie and I went to the hospital this afternoon to meet him. Randi is doing good, just very tired which is expected. She'll be in the hospital until the 29th and her awesome husband Bill is there helping every step of the way. I am so happy for their little family to finally be together.
It feels like just yesterday we were talking about whether it would be a boy or a girl, and it was unreal to think that one of my best friends was pregnant. It took 9 months to finally hit me, and now that I see that beautiful little boy I am so happy for them.
Congratulations to the Ramos family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love <3