6/12/14

Dis-appointment

Well, the bad news is: I went into my dentist appointment today and it turns out that my bridge came out the wrong tint. It didn't match any of my other teeth so it stuck out like a sore thumb when he held it up. He called the lab where the bridge was made to see if there was anything else they could do to help me out.

The good news is: Yes I will be able to get a better bridge made that will be different materiel so it doesn't turn out such an awkward color.

I won't lie, finding out that it wasn't completely happening today really disappointed me. I got emotional laying there without my beautiful new tooth. After talking about it for a few minutes I decided that there was no reason to be upset. It's going to happen. Just not today.
I'm grateful that my dentist was willing to help me find the best option and not just glue the stupid discolored one in. I decided to have him bond this one into place just to last me a few weeks. {I really don't want to put that damn retainer back in}
On Monday I'll go get a new impression made and in a few weeks I'll finally have this bridge. Finally.

In other news: tonight was my sisters rehearsal dinner and the entire party almost got blown away by the wind. It was crazy!


Dress: Wet Seal
Sandals: Forever Young Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love <3