10/7/13

Well hello.

Everything is Wet Seal.
I know I don't have the most eventful, exciting life but I do enjoy blogging and I know there are some people who follow this blog.
So, I'm sorry for being MIA the past few months. My blog has been under construction, a friend of mine is giving it a makeover for me. While she's been doing that I've been pretty busy myself. Since my last post I ended up getting a second job to help us more with finances. When I first started I was working 12 hour days and I was exhausted.
Now things are a little more stable and my schedules are working around each other, so I feel a lot better. So far it's definitely helped having that extra paycheck.

Hopefully now I'll have some time to blog again too, and I will put up some photos of our house since we've decorated a lot more now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love <3