5/10/13

Periwinkle


Top: Wet Seal
Skirt: Forever 21
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Earrings: Gift

I love the color periwinkle, but I hate the name. 
You don't see this color too often, but it's lovely. I got these earrings for Christmas from my boss/good friend Steph, but hadn't found anything to wear with them until recently. I'm so excited I found this skirt because they match perfectly!

I got some very nice responses on Facebook about my last post. I'm glad people still like to read my blog and enjoy my outfits. Picking out different pieces to create a fun look is the one thing I love to do and I feel most confident in. I really love fashion and style.
Using my blog to share it is just as fun, and I like to think I inspire others with my style. Even if it's just one or two people.
Overall it's just a way for me to express my life and my personality.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love <3