3/22/13

exhausted.

Top: TJ Maxx | Cardigan/Jeans: Wet Seal | Boots/Earrings: Charlotte Russe
For the past 4 years I've been on sleeping pills, without them I haven't been able to sleep at all. It's miserable.
A couple weeks ago my prescription ran out and I needed to schedule an appointment with my doctor to get it filled. It was right before I left to go visit Randi in Fallon so I didn't get a chance to go, plus after talking with my mom she thought it might be a good idea for me to try and train my body to sleep on its own, and not be so dependent on pills.

That idea sucks. I am so tired and unable to feel well rested. I can get to sleep without them, but I don't sleep well and I hate it.
I. Am. Exhausted.

I just want to be able to have a full nights sleep without waking up on and off, without feeling like I'm barely asleep, without wanting to sleep allllll day.
Ugh.
Let's just say I'm not a happy camper and I'm starting to get really grumpy.

But, I'm unsure if I should get my prescription refilled or keep going on this way.
UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love <3