5/11/12

Thursday Things


  • New hat. Rue 21 opened up in my mall today, so I thought I'd peek in and see what they had to offer. Needless to say, I couldn't walk away from this hat.
  • Feeling moody and grumpy = Phineas & Ferb shaped Mac 'n Cheese with a beer. I may or may not have accidentally spilled some beer in my food, and I may or may not have kept eating it anyway.
  • Season finale of one of my favorites. I almost cried, but mostly just held my breath without noticing for the last 10 minutes. Definitely one of those season finales that makes you mad because you don't realize an hour has passed, and that it's actually over! Anyone else watch? Thoughts?
  • Revlon Lip Butters. I am addicted! I have 3 colors: Sugar Frosting, Peach Parfait and Red Velvet. I'd buy them all, but I probably shouldn't invest in that much lipstick.
  • I love everything about this song, and this entire album. 'Nuf said.
Tee: Wet Seal | Necklace: Icing by Claire's | Skirt: Forever 21 | Wedges: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love <3