6/1/11

Snip snip!

Hello!
Tomorrow morning I have a hair appointment, and I'm kind of on the fence about what to do.
I'm unsure if I should keep attempting to grow it and just get a trim and some color, or if I should chop it and do something funky with it again!

What do you all think?



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

These were all from this past year. I kept it mostly short all through 2010. I like that style a lot and I think it fits my personality, I'm just unsure if I should stay with that or not. I haven't grown my hair out in a long time and the last time it was semi-long was when I was in-between cuts.
The last time it was actually long was my senior year of high school, 4 years ago.

Here's some pictures of some longer styles.

Senior:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Early 2008:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Late 2008:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wow! That took forever, but I won't lie...I got sidetracked looking at old pictures. Good memories in all those folders :)

What do you guys think!?

1 comment:

  1. I love your short hair, but I'm a short hair gal. ; ) It's lovely either way, though! My favorite is probably short, with the tiny mow hawk and lots of colors. Amazing. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love <3