3/14/14

Hades

Dress: Rue 21
Cardigan: Wet Seal
Shoes: Forever Young
Headband: Wet Seal
Necklace: Wet Seal

Today I thought it would be fun to participate in Disneybounding! If you don't know what Disneybound is, first of all how dare you! Second of all go here.
Basically Disneybound is a blog run by this adorable girl who creates outfits based on Disney characters, songs, parks, rides etc. She has fantastic taste and is so creative when it comes to mixing styles to represent each outfit. I've been a big fan of hers since she first started and now it's blown up everywhere! She has a March challenge going on where you participate in a new outfit each day. I'm a bit behind and I'm not super creative when it comes to creating Disney themed outfits, but I decided to give it a shot today!
I chose Hades from Hercules, and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out!


Check out her blog and give Disneybounding a shot! It's fun to see what you can come up with. I have a couple more ideas of what I could do so stay tuned!



1 comment:

Show some love <3