6/16/13

Makeovers

Sorry I've been MIA for the past few weeks. I've had a lot going on and haven't had a chance to really sit down and blog.
So much is changing in my life and it's definitely all for the better!
Taran and I have started redecorating our house, it's a pain but worth it once we see a finished room. So far we have our bedroom done and the living room done. Next we'll be ripping up carpet and starting the dining room. It's hard work, and not cheap especially in between bills. I think it's all turning out very nicely though and I can't wait to have everything finished so it feels 100% like ours.

Just needs some decorations!

Another big makeover that is happening is with my work. Our store got chosen to be remodeled so last month we moved all our stuff into a temporary space and we'll be there until July 8th. The temp space is frustrating...there's no bathroom, a lot of the lighting doesn't work and it's very hot. I just have to remind myself that it'll all be worth it in the end when we see our brand new store. It's not forever and I'm grateful for that!
My cute coworkers and our empty store. This was after I left and everything was completely cleared out. So weird!!
Can't wait to see it finished!


Lastly; one other thing that is getting a makeover is myself. By that I mean, I need to get myself into shape and healthier. I've noticed my clothes are feeling a bit tight, and although I know I'm still a tiny girl, I want to nip it in the bud before it gets out of hand. I'm getting older and I want to be healthy! I got myself a gym membership and started going to a few Zumba classes. It's hard to get motivated every day, especially when you haven't worked out like....ever, but I'm trying! This is something for me and I think it'll help me with not just my body, but my mind too. I have depression, and since my grandma passed it's only gotten worse. Instead of letting it take over me I want to turn it around into something positive and uplifting for myself.

So to sum up, life is pretty good right now. I'm excited for the end results of all this hard work everyone is putting in to everything. My husband with the house, the construction workers with my store...even myself.
More updates soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love <3