3/10/13

Mr. & Mrs. Griffith


That's right! I am officially a married woman, and I couldn't be happier!
My simple, small, planned-in-a-week wedding was perfect and I wouldn't have changed a thing, because no matter what I was standing at an alter looking my now husband in the eyes and vowing to spend the rest of my life with him. That's perfection to me.
Not everyone got to make it, but everyone was so understanding about the situation and it makes me feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. I am grateful for the people who were able to come and share our special day with us.
Even more than grateful I am elated. My grandma was there and she looked beautiful, proud, happy...just what I wanted. She even got to sign our marriage certificate as a witness, so that is one thing I will be able to cherish for the rest of my life.

After the wedding we all went to a restaurant called "ParkStone Wood Kitchen" in Farmington. It was pretty good and laid back, nothing to fancy but I had a great time with everyone. My awesome boss/photographer joined in on every part and she captured some fantastic pictures. Outside of the restaurant they were building a gorgeous courtyard type thing with fountains and a fireplace so we got some good shots there. I'm excited to see the rest! Especially all the family pictures.

My dad and stepmom pitched in to get us a honeymoon suite at a fancy hotel in Salt Lake City. The room was very nice, and they gave us a free bottle of wine, plus $10 credit to the food in the room {I forget what it's called...oops}. The hotel also offered a free wine hour in the lobby so Taran and I went down to have a couple glasses. The assistant general manager gave us his card, told us congratulations and gave us a $50 dining credit to our room. He was such a nice guy and we weren't expecting that, but they know how to take care of newlyweds :)

It was such a perfect day. I am so happy with how it ended up and I'm so happy to have such a wonderful husband. I've waited for this day for so long and now we are finally married and, although it doesn't feel too different, I love being a wife!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love <3