5/28/12

Peter

Top: Charlotte Russe | Shorts: Boom Boom Jeans | Shoes: Forever Young | Bracelet: Wet Seal  
Summer trends are making their rounds and I'm swooning over all of the beautiful colors and patterns. My personal favorite that I've noticed a lot of are tops with Peter Pan Collars. As you can tell from today's outfit, I'm a fan. I went shopping this weekend and wound up buying two tops with this collar and I've noticed myself being drawn to dresses that have them as well. It may or may not gain extra points with me because the style is named after my favorite Disney movie. {Yes, it totally gains 10 brownie points}
I love their vintage feel and I like that I can pull it off with jeans, high waisted shorts or a skirt.
What are some of your favorite trends this season?
{1.} | {2.} | {3.} | {4.} | {5.}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love <3