5/27/12

date

Well, our 80s day at work was cancelled, and moved to another week. I was disappointed because I got this really great Led Zeppelin shirt and was going to make my hair huge. But it's ok, I'll still wear the shirt and 80s day will come eventually.

Last night Taran and I had a date night at the movies. Usually we don't go to the theater and just wait until they come out, but we decided it would be nice to have a date together. We saw The Avengers, and I loved it! Even though I've never seen the revolving movies {Iron Man, Thor, Captain America etc} it was still a great movie and I really enjoyed seeing it in theaters.
I highly recommend it.

Now, I'm sitting here wondering why I chose to blog instead of snuggle with my handsome fiance.
Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love <3