10/4/11

Welcome to October

Top/Skirt: Charlotte Russe | Leggings: Wal Mart | Boots/Bracelet/Earrings: Wet Seal
I am shocked that it is actually October already. I can't believe this year is almost over!
It feels like I should be getting ready to go to Disneyland...not like I've already been there {although I wouldn't mind going again...just sayin'}
Soon it's going to be Halloween, and I haven't even thought of what I want to be yet. Taran and I have bounced around ideas, but mostly I just want him to be Dexter. I've thought about maybe Snow White, or a vampire...more specifically a Victorian era Vampire. Like Katherine from The Vampire Diaries. 
Who knows, I still have awhile to think about it and decide.
For now I'm going to enjoy watching the leaves fall, drinking warm coffees, buying sweaters and boots, taking Stella for walks, and maybe watching some scary movies.
I love Fall...Summer is right up there with it, and I'm not sure which one I like more. I do know: that I love fall fashion, it's beautiful, it's not too hot, and Halloween is my favorite. I just wish it didn't turn into bitter yucky winter. I despise winter.

Yesterday Taran and I took a drive to Tooele to visit his family. His mom and step-dad are visiting from Minnesota and staying with his Aunt. They had everyone over for dinner last night and we finally got to see his new baby nephew! He's adorable, and I should have taken a picture.
I adore his family. They are funny, and loving and kind. I like to think of them as my own family, although I know we're not quite there yet. {Unfortunately....haha}
I did have a great time though and I'm glad our schedules worked out so that we were able to make a visit.
Hopefully we can start working out a way to see everyone at least once a month, because we see my family all the time...it would be nice to get to know his a bit more!

In other news, I hate Corporate visits at work...I get nervous and anxious and I'm always afraid of screwing up!
I did survive it though. We'll see what happens tomorrow....

Night <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love <3