8/1/11

Hello August, nice to see you.

Fedora/Belt: Wet Seal | Top: thrifted | Skirt: Charlotte Russe | Boots: Rue 21
Poodle: c/o my grandma

Today when I woke up I felt like I was in Seattle.
But sadly I realized that I'm still in Utah, but it would be nice to wake up in Seattle.....considering I've never been there.

What I'm saying is that it was very rainy this morning.
Unfortunate because I gave my puppy a bath last night and it felt pointless! She ran outside into the rainy muddy grass this morning and ruined her good fluffy soft fur. Jerk.
I actually really enjoy rain. I thought it would be nice to wear a fedora today because I would keep my head dry and I didn't have to do much effort with my hair. Win win? Yes.


What I don't enjoy is coming out to my car after work to hot suffocating humidity. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. As soon as I got in my car I thought I was going to die, I couldn't even breathe in there. Geeze Utah, I will never understand your weather moods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love <3