6/16/11

Spent the day with one of my best friends.

My mom.
We went shopping around, mostly for her to look for a new purse and we ended up picking out an outfit for me to wear on my birthday. I am pretty sure I'm in love with it.
She also bought me a couple necklaces that I'm sure I'm in love with also.

We shopped around some more and she ended up buying the cutest purse. {After being incredibly picky about every single one we saw :P ha} I also found a Harry Potter sticker for my car that I'm pretty thrilled about. 
After shopping we went to dinner with my aunt, and I ate way too much. I couldn't even finish my peanut butter bar :(

It was nice to spend some time with my mom. I know I see her every single day, but it's been awhile since we've hung out and done something together. My brothers are with their dad for the week so it's just the two of us. I had a great time.
Thanks mom for the fun shopping/dinner date! And thank you for my dress, necklaces and anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love <3