6/7/11

amen fashion

These pictures looked a lot better on the little camera screen than they did on the computer. Eh, oh well. The sun was going down anyway.
Top/Jeans: Wet Seal | Belt: Charlotte Russe | Earrings/Necklace: Forever 21 | Shoes: Kohl's
A few notes for today
  1. I have played the sh*t out of Born This Way. Seriously, if you are a Lady Gaga fan and you haven't listened to it, you are missing out. The entire album is brilliant. The music, lyrics. It's so edgy, but still danceable and her voice is incredible. I am in love.
  2. Officially starting training for my new position at work this week! I am thrilled. It couldn't have come at a better time. And the fact that I'm making more now as a Keyholder than I was as an Assistant Manager is really saying something. I'm glad I got this job, I love it there! Basically I'm now a part-time manager, so I'll have authority but I can still have a second job if I feel like it. Plus I'll be working mostly mornings which I love. 
  3. My birthday is in less than a month and I've planned a fancy night out with my close friends at The Cheesecake Factory. I am so excited! I didn't want to do anything too wild and crazy so I thought a nice dinner at a nice restaurant would be perfect. {Side note: I always manage to spell restaurant wrong}
  4. Mine and Taran's anniversary is the day after my birthday. He suggested that we hand-make each other our gifts this year, meaning he already knew what he wanted to do. Afraid of it turning into a Friends episode I had to wrack my brain for ideas. Something that wasn't too girly, but showed my feelings and something that he would love. Finally I decided! I'm excited about it, so excited that I actually started it last night! I'm not going to post what it is on here in case word gets to him, or if he actually reads it. But I'll tell you this: it's going to be awesome.
  5. Harry. Potter. Deathly. Hallows. Part. Two. Next. Month.
    Do I need to say anymore? I am ecstatic! I feel like I've waited my whole life for this, {and I kind of have.} Harry Potter came out when I was 10 years old and in the 4th grade. I grew up with it, Harry grew up with me. I've been there with him throughout this whole battle and it's finally ending. Part of me is crushed that everything is ending now, but the other part of me knows that I'll read the books to my children, and watch the movies. I'll laugh again, cry again and feel triumphant because that's what Harry Potter has done for most of my life. I'm looking forward to seeing this finale and I'm sad to see it go.
    Harry will always have a special place in my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Oh me geez! I had a piece of legit Cheesecake Factory cheesecake for the first time the other day{not the Costco ones} and it was aaahhhmazing! I can't wait to go back for a fancy dinner out! And congrats on the new position. Thanks so much for the birthday wishes! You guys are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love <3