4/8/11

Merry Christmas!

Scarf: Charlotte Russe | Jeans/Boots/Sweater: Wet Seal | Necklace: Icing

Oh...wait...it's April 8th? You mean it's technically Spring? Well someone better let Utah know that, because according to him {Utah is male in my head} it's still Winter and we're all expecting Santa Clause sometime soon.
I guess that should make sense seeing as how it didn't even snow here on Christmas.
But hey, at least it's not sticking to the ground too much. I guess I can keep the sandals and shorts stored away for a little while longer then. ---cue big dramatic sigh---
At least the snow provided me with some good fashion ideas. I love this sweater and I've only wore it one other time. I also felt like adding a little bit of Spring to the outfit with my floral scarf. Maybe it will stop Mr. Utah from being so confused and he'll greet us with sunshine and warmth.
Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love <3