3/1/11

You know what I hate?


When the shows I love feel the need to take a break, and leave me hanging!
No new Glee tonight....
No new Vampire Diaries until April 7th!!! What is up with this?

Luckily I still have Pretty Little Liars to look forward to on Mondays.

Also, since I don't have much to talk about today, the lovely Katie over at Running on Happiness did this survey. So I will too!


Q: What is your middle name?  Ellen.

Q: When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A teacher or a marine biologist.
Q: If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?
  1. For people to put aside differences and love one another. I guess that's a different way of saying 'world peace' - ha!
  2. To have a private concert for me and a select few by Anthony Green
  3. To have infinite amounts of money!

Q: If your house was on fire and you could grab only 3 things before leaving, what would they be?
  1. My journals.
  2. My puppies.
  3. My camera.

Q: You wouldn’t be caught dead, where?
A Ke$ha concert, or the ocean! {The beach, yes. The actual ocean? NO}

Q: If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be?
  I'm going to say Jean Grey from X-Men!

Q: Who was the last person you hugged?
Either one of my girlfriends, because we all hung out last night, or Taran.

Q: What do you think of when you hear the word "yellow"?
  It reminds me of summertime, warmth, flowers, sunshine! It makes me crave summer. <3


I'm also tagging all of you readers! Comment with a link below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love <3