3/17/11

Home!

Well I had a pretty good time in Vegas! There were a lot of ups and downs throughout the trip, and I learned some life lessons. Some highlights from the trip:
  • Jamming to music in the car, and having deep discussions about certain taboo topics.
  • Cranking Kanye West as we drive into Vegas a la The Hangover
  • Jumping on the bed in the hotel room
  • Getting fancy and going out on the strip
  • Bellagio Fountains - so neat!
  • Dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. Oh my goodness, the best meal I've had in a long time. It was heaven.
  • Walking the strip, shopping and wishing I could afford that $5,000 Dior dress.
  • The fantastic scarf I bought at H&M, I was so excited because we don't have H&M in Utah!
  • New inside jokes
  • Listening to Crystal, Chels, Travis and Katie talk about the Celine Dion show...they were like kids in Disneyland and I am so happy for them and that experience they got to share with each other.
  • Everyone in Las Vegas LOVED Travis's tie, and they weren't afraid to tell him. He is fab.
I had a pretty good time, I sort of wish we had stayed a bit longer so we could have done more stuff. My family loaned me a lot of money for the trip and I really didn't even touch much of it. Slightly disappointed, but hey at least I got to go.

Don't we all look fantastic all dressed up and fancy?! I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love <3