1/5/11

Dear self,

I know you thought that getting a break from work related stresses would be benificial, but it's not. You know that. It's not glamorous or fun either.
And I also know that you're enjoying your sweat pants a little too much and the fact that you are practically molding into your mattress, but this needs to stop! I mean it!
You need to get off your lazy butt and get a job and a life, because A: you have a car payment due B: you have a little brother who turns 5 in a week and C: I'm worried for your sanity {obviously, considering I'm writing this blog to myself, from myself...wow}

So, here's what you're gonna do...you're going to get off your lazy ass, go to bed, wake up before 2PM, get out of the house and DO SOMETHING  PRODUCTIVE.

Sincerely, yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love <3