1/16/12

Polka Dots and Needles


It's a good thing I'm a better shopper than I am a photographer/photo editor. You can laugh, it's ok. I don't have a tripod so I use random objects like chairs, or a box. But mark my words, as soon as Taran and I get our own place together he is going to take photos of me for this blog.
I felt like an outfit post was long overdue, and since my life mostly revolves around fashion {doesn't that make me sound like I do something more fancy than work in a retail store? Bahaha} I figure I should get back into sharing the stuff I put together.
While I was in Las Vegas a few weeks ago I fell in love with this cardigan at the H&M in our hotel. Not only did I fall in love with this, but while checking out all the designer stores I fell in love with a gorgeous Dolce & Gabbana gown. But since I had to pass that one up {all $9,000 dollars of it. Holy shiz.} I left with this lovely cardigan instead. I like it because out of all my clothes, the pattern that is most consistent is stripes. Even if I try to avoid it I end up falling for the stripes. Instead, this time, I found some cute polka dots and it's adorable. I also have a really cute red skirt I can pair it with..........
Ok enough about my cardigan.

Another thing I left Vegas with is something a little more permanent. 

I'd like to introduce you to the new addition to my face.


Maybe it was the Vegas atmosphere that was making me feel like a badass, but honestly it's something I'd wanted to do for awhile and I finally bit the bullet and did it! We were walking around and I casually said "you know what we should do? I should pierce my lip." Everyone laughed until I said "no I'm serious."
Next thing we know I'm sitting the type of chairs they have in a doctor's office getting my lip cleaned and sterilized while Crystal held my hand.
The guy that pierced me is named Headrick, and he was an awesome dude. I was a bit nervous but not as much as I thought I would be. It felt like getting pinched, then it was over, just like my nose was. Crystal actually squeezed my hand more than I squeezed hers. Mostly it was just really fun!

I seriously love it. I have absolutely no regrets at all.

My grandma isn't very pleased about it, but I think she was a bit more disappointed that I didn't spend any of my time in Vegas gambling.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love <3