3/31/11

Things I'm loving right now!


  1. Spring Loves



Considering the fact that I'm quite broke right now, since I'm only working part time and I have grown up not-fun things to pay for, these may be stuck on my wish list.
Darn, being an adult isn't as fun as I thought it would be when I was a kid. It has it's perks though, I'll admit. Car payments however....I could live without that.

Anyway, it's always nice to have a wish list for the season changes! Since I work at a clothing store I enjoy envisioning future outfits and including these few pieces that I want to own.

1. Colorful tights
2. Straw fedoras
3. Big feather earrings
4. Coral blazer
5. Turquoise jewelry
6. Ray Ban Sunglasses {in fun colors/styles!}
7. Oxfords
8. Combat Boots
9. Knit, solid color skirts

On the plus side: that blazer is from my work {40% discount? Yes please!} we also have a straw hat that I love, and some combat boots. I have some fun Ray Bans I got at H&M when I was there and I already own a couple of those knit skirts. {But I want every color in the rainbow, there's nothing wrong with that...right?}
So most of these aren't too far out of reach, but like I said...money goes straight from my pocket into the hands of the credit union, AT&T and most gas stations.

What is on your spring wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love <3